Saturday 20 March 2010

Sound

I find myself standing alone on a plain, there are mountains in the distance and a vast expanse of desert in front.
I hear a rumbling sound coming from the mountains and in the distance a dust cloud is forming. Something is coming, I hear the sound of marching, I see a vast army coming over the desert. As they draw closer and closer it slowly dawns on me that this is the demonic horde, marching relentlessly over the desert ground. They form a straight line in front of me, a vast ugly army filling the space in front.
I look to my left and right and there beside me is the army of the Lord. They are bright lightening white, shimmering and ready to advance. The standard is raised and they are expectant of victory and they stand. They are holding their ground. They wait for the command to advance.
Time to make the sound, I shout, the sound comes from my belly, deep and full. “Move” and in front the demonic horde is blasted like with a sonic weapon. It is the sound that destroys them. I step forward. We advance step by step and they are destroyed by the sound.
The sound we make shifts what is in front of us. Kingdom authority spoken by the saints.
Our mandate: “Be fruitful and increase in number, fill the earth and subdue it.”
The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment